Creation of Corporations Limited Liability Companies and Partnerships
Many of our clients are closely held companies that range from one to more than a dozen owners with revenues ranging from a few hundred thousand dollars to $50,000,000. We work closely with business owners at the inception of their business by:
- Providing counsel about the best type of entity to utilize for their business
- Preparing and filing of Articles of Incorporation, Certificates of Formation, Registration of Fictitious Name, etc.
- Preparing agreements memorializing the rights and responsibilities of owners to one another and to the business
- Preparing documentation setting forth internal governance for the business
- Providing counsel about various issues such as fiduciary obligations, duties of loyalty and business opportunities, which are particularly important in businesses comprised of both “sweat equity” and “hands off” investors.