Purchase and Sale of Commercial Real Estate
The Firm represents business and commercial clients in real estate transactions ranging from a few hundred thousand dollars to $16,000,000. Issues we proactively address with our clients include:
- Whether to establish a separate entity that exists solely to own the real estate where your business operates
- Financing and title issues with the acquisition
- What, if any, personal liability the owners have to the bank under the terms of the financing and strategies for limiting personal liability when available
- Local zoning ordinance restrictions
- Due diligence regarding improvements, environmental issues, title issues, and existing leases and other interests in the real estate.