New Jersey Commercial Litigation Attorneys
New Jersey is not necessarily an easy state to build and run a business. Although the state has moved out of its worst in the nation ranking as the least business friendly state, it has only moved up to number 49. A combination of complex tax laws, high tax burdens, and business regulation compliance concerns contributed to this ranking. At Maselli Warren, P.C. are experienced in navigating New Jersey’s complex business laws and provide dependable legal guidance. Furthermore we also provide efficient and strategic representation for business disputes and commercial litigation concerns.
We Are Well-Versed in New Jersey Business Law and Civil Mediation
For more than 30 years we have provided dependable legal advice to sole-proprietorships, partnerships and corporations throughout New Jersey. We are experienced in handling state and federal claims regarding statutes including the NJ Law Against Discrimination, the NJ Family Leave Act, the Conscientious Employee Protection Act and Title VII under the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
We also provide business dispute mediation services. In some instances, mediation can identify areas of agreement between the parties and work to build consensus and ultimately an agreement on the dispute. Attorney Perry S. Warren is a trained mediator. Paul J. Maselli is an active civil mediator experienced in resolving bankruptcy disputes and other civil matters. Mediation can resolve disputes expediently while avoiding the legal fees and litigation expenses typically associated with business disputes.
We Provide a Broad Array of Commercial Litigation Representation
Our experience allows us to handle a wide-selection of commercial or employment disputes. When you build a relationship with our firm, you have the peace of mind knowing that legal assistance is only a phone call away. We handle disputes including:
- Insurance defense claims – We are sensitive to our clients’ desire to control costs. Therefore we provide efficient and reliable representation for coverage determinations, bad faith first and third party claims and in handling other aspects of liability issues.
- Transactional law – Our experienced attorneys can structure your business transactions so that that they comply with all laws and regulations. Further, we work to ensure that the transactions are executed in a manner that brings the greatest benefit to your business.
- Sexual harassment and discrimination claims – Our attorneys understand that even the allegation of a harassment or discrimination claim can cause significant harm to a business. Whether a professional relationship has soured or actions were misinterpreted, we defend your company and protect its good name.
- Non-compete agreements – the structure of a non-compete agreement must be carefully considered. If the agreement is overly restrictive in geographic scope or restrictions, it is likely to be struck down by a court. In contrast if the restrictions are too lenient, your business could suffer significant harm due to the poaching of clients and disclosure of inside information potentially including trade secrets.
- Day-to-day legal needs – Regardless of the size of your company or organization, dependable legal guidance is essential. We can answer your daily legal concerns and provide direction for your company.
Your business can rely on Maselli & Warren, P.C. for all of your employment law and litigation needs today and in the future.
Work with an established commercial litigation firm
The attorneys of Maselli & Warren, P.C have provided trusted and respected legal advice to businesses throughout New Jersey. If you have a pressing legal concern or are looking to establish a relationship with a respected law firm, call us at (800) 891-2657 or contact us online.