Brian A. Mills, Shareholder
Brian Mills focuses his practice on representation of businesses in the purchase and sale of businesses, corporate and partnership structuring and business financing. He also assists business owners in business planning, in the implementation of succession plans and with the legal rights and responsibilities in the operation of a business. In addition, Brian assists individual and businesses in their purchase, leasing and sale of real estate.
Brian divides his professional time between the firm’s Princeton, NJ and Newtown, PA offices so as to serve the firm’s clients in both states.
Brian’s clients include retail franchisees, industrial companies, real estate investors, property management companies, technology companies, family-owned businesses, estates, family trusts and non-profit institutions.
Brian has handled transactions ranging from under $100,000 to over $15 million, including:
- Purchases and sales of international fast food franchises
- The purchase of a marquee Philly cheese steak establishment
- The sale of a large industrial property with environmental contamination
- The sale of a shopping terminal at the Port of Elizabeth
- The sale of a 250,000+ square foot mixed-use property
- A bank’s sale of a foreclosed mixed-use property located in two counties
- The restructuring of multi-million dollar debt obligations
- Purchases and sales of automobile dealerships
- Purchases, leases and sales of shopping centers, strip malls and other office, retail and industrial buildings
Brian was a Division 1 baseball player through his four years at LaSalle University, and he remains active in the LaSalle Alumni Organization, baseball and other sports. He enjoys Philadelphia sports, golf, history and current events.
Brian, a Bucks County native, and his wife, Joanne, a school social worker, live in Upper Makefield, Pennsylvania with their three young daughters.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND ACTIVITIES
Admitted to the Bars of the States of New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Board Member, LaSalle Alumni Organization, Bucks County Chapter.
Committee Member, Chandler Hall (Newtown, PA) Annual Golf Outing.
Board Member, Trenton Half-Marathon.
Former President of the Rutgers School of Law – Camden Federalist Society for Law and Public Policy Studies.
Board Member, Timber Ridge Homeowner’s Association
Rutgers School of Law Camden, J.D., 2003.
LaSalle University, B.A. (History), 1999.